Friday, June 27, 2008

Kitchen Aid

I watched a little Iron Chef: America last night, and I am inspired to go a little crazy with my Kitchen Aid mixer this weekend. I am definitely going to bake some bread, and I'm sort of thinking about making fresh pasta. Any advice?

I am also, hopefully, finally going to bake my late, great, Uncle Leddy's chocolate chip cookies and send them to my friend Marie at camp. I was all set to make them last Saturday, but the cupcakes kind of took over, and then the butter melted right there on the countertop, and so did the bags of chocolate chips ... so I am giving it another shot this weekend. I'm so excited to make and eat a batch myself (ok, I might share with hubby), and I'm super excited to send a batch to camp, where they belong.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

you better believe that whenever John and I go to Macys, we pick out stuff for our imaginary registry. ha. I can't wait to get my hands on a sage green kitchenaid

Ashley said...

re your comment:
We don't plan on buying much of anything (aside from a sleeper sofa so you two can come stay with us one weekend).

Please, everytime we find something we want, we look at each other, grin and say that's going on our registry. We've got it all planned out. =]